Travelist gains 51% more sales calls that convert with 15% higher order value
[ mobile / tablet section]
Travelist gains 51% more sales calls that convert
with 15% higher order value
With over 2 million million monthly visitors, Travelist has set itself aside as a leader
in the luxury travel sector across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Travelist is a young, innovative group of experienced tourism and e-commerce professionals. They provide carefully selected accommodation offers with proven quality, at special club prices, available only to registered users.
In 2014, Travelist joined the Secret Escapes group cementing their place at the forefront of the travel sector across the CEE region.
Inadequate sales call volume & lead response time
The number of inbound sales calls was lower than what they knew was possible. In fact, most calls they were receiving were about existing bookings versus new holidays.
Travelist was showing their sales number prominently on their website, but it was not effectively converting potential customers to calls. Visitors who were interested in booking a holiday rarely used the helpline. Instead, they were leaving the site.
Travelist tried a variety of methods to increase sales call volumes, including creating a callback form to collect phone numbers. They wanted to speak these leads quickly, but the system was inadequate and customers were waiting for calls for too long.
Travelist realized they must achieve 2 things to achieve the results value:
- increase the amount of sales calls they were receiving from their website visitors,
- decrease the time it took to call leads to under 2 minutes, preferably less.
"I like how easy it was to set up LiveCall. We wanted to increase the number of calls our call center got from customers who visit our websites. We see improvements across all metrics that are most important for us: number of leads, conversion rate, and purchase value."
Implementation to results in days
It took Travelist less than 5 days to set up LiveCall across all of their domains. They were able to directly integrate with their call centre infrastructure, providing a robust call setup.
Working with LiveCall’s customer success team, Travelist applied various customizations including:
- Showing the widget in the languages of visitors and for specific countries
- Using behavioral targeting to offer callbacks to visitors interested in higher value product and deals,
- Inviting visitors who spend a certain amount of time on the website to speak to a consultant (visitors who might benefit most from assistance).
With these customizations, Travelist hoped to not only increase inbound sales call, but also receive high-quality sales leads.
Results exceeding expectations
Travelist were stunned with the results they got from using the LiveCall widget:
- Inbound sales calls increased by 51%,
- Average order value was 15% greater via LiveCall,
- 18% of those who called by LiveCall booked over the phone,
- 91% of calls were answered by customers on the first contact attempt (also improving call center operational efficiency).
The strong results were made possible because of the fast callback technology and effective behavioral targeting.
LiveCall’s customer success team to develop a strategy to optimize call centre activity.
More calls from existing traffic
Two things were striking from using LiveCall:
Lead response time was enormously important – the Travelist team
ran tests to identify the impact of fast response times. They found
responding within 1 minute to a lead (easy with LiveCall) had XX
better conversion than responding in 10 minutes!
Knock it out of the park
Get more inbound sales calls todayFind out how businesses are hitting new revenue records with LiveCall
No credit card | Set up in 15 mins